Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a great start for a lovely morning!

Everyday i drive the same car using the same highway passing through the same toll .. but today something happened!!

While driving along Federal Highway today... i notice one red car tailing me... so I drive faster and cut the fella in front of me (A silver Honda Car).. then i keep driving, keep keep driving, I keep driving , keep on driving... The car behind me is very very far away ady when i look at my rear view mirror.

Then I just drive as usual to work.

Then hor... then... the kelisa in front of me stopped on the highway dunno for what...

Then of course I stop also la.

Then when I look at the rear mirror again.... Holy! the car behind me (which is still very far) just now... the silver car doesnt look like he is gonna stop!

So I pray... "Oh My God .. Stop leh!"

but still he is coming closer!

As my prayer was not answered, this time I tried to communicate with hell...

"What the hell, faster brake la.." And guess what? There is an answer this time..

All Hell Break loose!

*Bong Bong Bong!*

*ZZZZZZZZ sien lo* <-----I think

*continue with the Then*

Then of course i come out of the car to see what happen la...

Haha... The silver car knock me, the red car knock the silver car, and one more van (dun really remember van or small lorry or big car) knock the red car! What a nice start for the day!

Maybe my face too yong sui or something... when I look at the driver *young chinese guy*, he looked very pale... almost turning into a chicken. Then I look at the girl in the passenger seat, which I think is his gf, she look so damn scared like I am gonna eat her like that... so I look at the mirror.... hmm... nothing wrong with my face ahh..

Then I examine my car. Hmmmm.... the paint got crack sign lo.... but my bumper still ok la.... cos it is a god damn old volvo with tough bumper. ha..

Then I see the fella like so scare like that and also kesian the gf who had to go through this trauma, so I decided to let him go. I mean he is still there la I had to go first becos My car is in front of his car.

(=.=):" Nevermind la." <--- I tell the fella

The fella: " Ohh.. I din knock your car right?"

Then I think what the heck. You knocked my car I let you go then you say you din knock my car?

(=.=): " Of course you got knock my car la... haih.."

I wanted to say......You knocked my car and also your head as well? but I dun think he can handle this joke.. so i din say.

The fella: " ...." <----- at least say sorry or something?!??!

Then I just drove off.

The end.

Dun ask me what happen to all those cars behind. Cos by the time I drove off they are still negotiating. I am one good citizen who doesnt want to cos massive traffic jam during rush hour ^^.

This accident happened at 7.50am

Then I decided to write a blog with many then.

No comments: