Thursday, May 22, 2008

DiGi ---> Always the smarter choice.. My Foot!

When I wanna make a call just now, i was so _______(what u call that when u are super super super angry?). No signal! In my house! and this is not the first time! and definitely not going to be the last cos I am not planning to switch... =.=" Just reloaded 50 leh..

What is the point of having a handphone when i cannot make a call inside the toilet.??

Arghhhh.... I can only complaint here cos when there is no line, you cant call to their customer service to complain!! Talk about customer service.. they are only there to make you more frus when you are damn heng. And I dun think they will reply to my complain here... cos they dun care!

I am so pissed that I had to draw a picture to show you how frustrated I am.

Note: I am not bald. Just that the fire from my temper burned my hair.
and to make things worse.. I got even more angry when I realised that I cannot show you the bottom part of my body after I finish drawing! Cos the fire is so heng that it burned all my clothes! and also forced me to sing... FIRE.. Ouch... FIRE.. Ouch.. lady at night..~~

Yellow Man where are you when I need you??

Thats one thing I dun like about advertisement. They cheat you on behalf of their client. Liar. Liar liar pants on fire! Wonder how they sleep at night.

Yellow Man.. mai hou wa kua tio lu. --> Dun let me see you

No comments: