Monday, May 19, 2008

Keep Quiet Blog

The other day one of my fren said that my blog is too long....( i.e too many words..) so i decided just to put some nice pictures on my blog today.. hope you enjoy it.. no more talking starting from now.. i mean for today's blog only..
*Pls be quiet throughout the whole blog*


(o_O) : "Oooo..."
(=.=) : " Tot you say you dun wanna talk?"
(o_O) : "Make noise is different from talking .."
(=.=) : "Look who is talking now.. haha.."
(o_O) : "You talking to yourself?"
(=.=) : "NOpe.. the blogger is trying to talk to you..you think i wanna talk ...? the blogger is trying to be extremely lame.."
Engineer : "Hey Hey.. dun try to blame me .. Talk so much i delete you..."
(=.=) : "Noooooooo.......dun.."
(O_O): " ... "
(O_o) : "hahaha..."
Engineer : " Shhh... its keep quiet blog my fren.. can you pls dun try to ruin it?"
(O_o) : "kk"
(O_o) :" oooo..."
(O_o) :" oooo..."
(O_o) : "Wow.. I am totally speechless... hahaha"
Engineer: "Grrrrrr"
(O_o) : "OoOoOo... Wakaka..."
(O_o) : " Noooooo... dun delete me tooo... Nooooo.."
.
.
(=.=) : "hey there.. =)"
(O_o) : " =.=" "

No comments: