Friday, May 23, 2008

Do not cross the line.. Advice from my Genius Mind

My supervisor got FIRE today..! Woah.. but not because of me la of course...

c|O.O|o <(I finished my work before my working hour start!!!!!) (Oh yeah!! Talk about best employee of the month!!)> c|=.=|o <--- see that in my msn? I am the good one.. haha
Really finished my work early today before my working hour starts!!!

The long story cut short:

Not My supervisor: " hey can you give me the list for your program, you must list everything all down.. later i want to see.."

(=.=) :" ok."

I go and find the technician to help me on this... but then the technician is busy doing his things so I went back to my place and wait for the technician to be free.

When he see that I am so free at my workplace, he came again.

Not My Supervisor: "Hey, have you complete the list? Bla Bla Bla Bla.."

(=.=) : "Ohh just now the technician not free, I will go again now."

Then when I stand up...

Not My Supervisor: " Remember to give me the full list."

(=.=): "ok."

But then, the technician is still so busy... so I decided to call my supervisor for some help."

*Toot toot.. toot toot* <--- calling my supervisor

(=.=):" Hello, sir.. Mr.X want the list.... bla bla bla."

My Supervisor: "Get to you in a while."

And this time he come really fast.. O.o Normally when he say that, you can expect 15 to 30 mins for him to reach here..

*Dit Dit Dit* <----- the security door opened.

My supervisor :" So what is the story?"

(=.=):"oh.. Bla Bla Bla " <---- I explained...

Then he straight away run towards Not My Supervisor and hit him in the face!!!

Of course didnt hit la... I exaggerate only... ha

My Super Angry Supervisor :" Hey what do you want???" <---- super angry tone

Not my supervisor:" ohh I want.. bla bla...*glurp* " <------ voice lowered down compare to the time when he s talking to me... and I swear I really heard the *Glurp*

My Super Angry+Annoyed Supervisor:" What for you want la????????"

(=.=):" * I said in my heart.. yalo why you want leh?* "

Not My Supervisor:" Ohh.. I just want to see..."

My Super Angry+Annoyed Supervisor:" SEE??!!!" <----- His eyes open until super big liao O.O

and the story goes on... I just stand beside quietly..O_o

The moral of the story is.. do not cross your line... just like me... standing quietly on my own line. >.<

No comments: