Thursday, June 19, 2008

WTF News!

This news I came across will definitely make you swt..!

SEX VCD EXPOSES WIFE'S LESBIAN AFFAIR 190608 The Star

A HUSBAND suspected his wife was having an affair with another man. He was wrong. To his shock, he discovered a VCD with explicit scenes of his wife having sex with a woman.

OMG. Totally speechless after i see this news!

. <--Speechless
.
. <--Speechless
.
. <--Speechless
.
. <--Speechless

Well after I regain consciousness I think the man shouldn't get too upset afterall. Instead he should think positively.

You:"What do you think he should do?"

Suggested answer below:



The man:" Can I join you gals?"





Disclaimer:
This blog do not side with any political party ,will never have blogs related to politics and will always remain neutral in politics. I am just exercising my rights as a caring Malaysian citizen to criticize the administration so that they know their mistakes and perform better.

I always tell the truth. You can try me, but dun cry or get angry with me later for telling the truth... cos the truth always hurts.

No comments: